Sunday, February 1, 2009

How Embarassing . . .

Super Bowl Sunday. My WW leader warned us that this is the 2nd biggest eating holiday of the year. I wasn't sure how true that was and then proved it today. We went over to our friends/old neighbors house to watch the game and have dinner. I made chili with lots of veggies and mostly low fat stuff (oops, my hamburger wasn't the leanest) and figured that would keep me happy. Nope. I grazed. All night long. And now I'm so bloated and disgusted. Plus I drank seltzer/OJ/vodka mixed.

I drank two huge glasses of water when I got home. Have no idea how many points I consumed. I guessed. Too many - that's for sure. I just completely let my guard down. There were no vegetables or fruit in sight - except for the tomatoes, onions, and peppers in my chili. I should have brought along a fruit tray. Instead I ate chips and dip, popcorn, nachos, cake, and cookies. Grazed for 3 solid hours. I finally put on my bathing suit and sank into their hot tub for a while. It was way too cold to get out and find more food, so I was safe.

One big plus, my bathing suit fit great! Last time it was very tight in the shoulders and tush. It fit nice and I really didn't mind the way I looked in it. Hooray!

No comments: